Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8:30 Mass again today, with nothing else following after; I had a quick breakfast and got ready for the "Day of Recollection" over at St. Hillary parish in Edgebrook, where about 8 other seminarians met with our supervisor, Fr. Paul Cao. I was glad to see all my brother seminarians again. I won't go into deep detail here, but after spending 4 ours or so I was, needless to say, very edified to hear about how everyone was surviving and discerning at their respective summer apostolates.

The rest of the day was fairly simple: A Wedding Music Rehearsal in the church began at around 8:00PM, and with the usual Tuesday night Bingo occupying the High School Gymnasium from 7 until 10PM or so. I bounced back and forth between the two, finally getting back to the rectory at about 10:30PM.

Not sure what else to write about tonight, despite the many goings-on...tomorrow looks to be another "slow" day, even with my scheduled visit to the Senior Center. Dear Lord, just help me to show up and get the job done. All things for your greater glory, ALWAYS. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment